?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Not again.

Today was not a good day.

My husband is off of work for 2 weeks and on slow release morphine tablets. It's his back again. This time, it's not a ripped disc, it's a "bulging" one. Whatever that means. He's waiting for a referral to a specialist to go through, then it's off to the City for him.

Meanwhile, we are trying to acquire funds so I can formally adopt my son. Right now, bio mom is willing to sign off. And if anything happens to my hubby this time...

So, the goal is to get things going ASAP. $5000 retainer. By the end of April. And I have a bad credit rating. FML. I'm trying to muster enough courage to phone my father for some money.

Maybe I should make an appointment with my bank too. Extend a loan? See if I have any options....

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
(Deleted comment)
zrospce
Mar. 25th, 2011 01:02 pm (UTC)
Oh dear, I remember when he went through his original back problem. Just thinking about it makes me cringe that he could go through that again.

I'm glad to hear that the bio mom finally decided to let you adopt the kid. I'm sure it won't be a big deal talking to dad about it, would be better than the rates the bank would charge you. Give it a shot.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )